Dr. Hawksley is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1555 Soquel Avenue
Santa Cruz, CA 95065Phone(831) 462-7625Fax(831) 462-7607
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Letterman Army Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1981 - 1985
- Walter Reed Army Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1981
- Brown UniversityClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1984 - 2021
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsTorsion of an isolated intra-abdominal fat appendage: rare cause of abdominal pain.Roger R. Perry, Carlene A. Hawksley> ;Military Medicine. 1988 Nov 1
- 8 citationsCysticercosis presenting as a solitary dominant breast massJames M. Kunkel, Carlene A. Hawksley> ;Human Pathology. 1987 Nov 1
- 22 citationsEvaluation of the histopathology of brain tumor tissue obtained by ultrasonic aspiration.Isabelle L. Richmond, Carlene A. Hawksley> ;Neurosurgery. 1983 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: