Are you Dr. Westphal?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1555 Soquel Avenue
Santa Cruz, CA 95065Phone(831) 462-7700Fax(831) 462-7607
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kenneth Westphal, MD is a board certified pathologist in Santa Cruz, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Dominican Hospital, Sutter Maternity and Surgery Center of Santa Cruz, and Watsonville Community Hospital.
Education & Training
- Letterman Army Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1984 - 1988
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1986 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsEndometrioid carcinoma of prostate.Daniel G. Odom, Kenneth W. Westphal, Vaughn C. Hawksley, George E. Deshon> ;Urology. 1988 Mar 1