Are you Dr. Chan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office105a Cooper Ct
Los Gatos, CA 95032Phone+1 408-884-2710Fax+1 408-884-2734
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Julia Chan, MD is a board certified pathologist in Los Gatos, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. She is affiliated with Dominican Hospital and Sutter Maternity and Surgery Center of Santa Cruz.
Education & Training
- University of California (San Francisco)Residency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1985 - 1987
- Creighton University School of Medicine/St Joseph's Medical Center (Phoenix)Internship, Transitional Year, 1983 - 1984
- University of Illinois College of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1986 - 2025
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 34 citationsCytologic criteria for fibroadenoma. A step-wise logistic regression analysis.Kent Bottles, Julia S. Chan, Elizabeth A. Holly, Shu-Hui Chiu, Theodore R. Miller> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 1988 Jun 1