Are you Dr. Iorfino?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2420 Samaritan Dr
San Jose, CA 95124Phone(408) 369-5600Fax(408) 558-7949
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Patricia Iorfino, MD is a board certified pathologist in San Jose, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Kentucky, and Alabama.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalFellowship, Dermatopathology, 2006 - 2007
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer CenterFellowship, Selective Pathology, 2005 - 2006
- Albany Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2001 - 2005
- Albany Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 2000 - 2001
- Stony Brook University Health Sciences Center School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- AL State Medical License 2018 - 2021
- MD State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- SC State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- LA State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- RI State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Dermatopathology
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- skINsight lessons in reflectance confocal microscopy: rapid diagnosis of pigmented basal cell carcinoma.Scope, A., Mecca, P.S., Marghoob, A.A.> ;Arch Dermatol. 2009-01-01
- Two pediatric cases of primary cutaneous B-cell lymphoma and review of the literature.Sharon, V., Mecca, P.S., Steinherz, P.G., Trippett, T.M., Myskowski, P.L.> ;Pediatr Dermatol. 2009-01-01