Dr. Mailhot is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office751 S Bascom Ave
Pathology And Lab Medicine Department
San Jose, CA 95128Phone(408) 885-6550
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1966 - 1968
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1964 - 1966
- Columbia Saint Luke's Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1963 - 1964
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1963
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1969 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsThree New Hemoglobin Variants with Abnormal Oxygen Affinity: Hb Saratoga Springs [α40(C5)Lys→Asn (α1)], Hb Santa Clara [β97(FG4)His→Asn], and Hb Sparta [β103(G5)Phe→Val]James D. Hoyer, John Weinhold, Elisabeth Mailhot, David Alter, Daniel J. McCormick, Karen Snow, Kathleen S. Kubik, Michael W. Holmes, Virgil F. Fairbanks> ;Hemoglobin. 2003 Jan 1
- Santa Clara Valley Medical CenterSan Jose, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: