Dr. Azzi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office751 S Bascom Ave
San Jose, CA 95128Phone(408) 885-6552
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Santa Clara Valley Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1976 - 1981
- Stanford Health CareResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1976 - 1979
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1977 - 2018
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 47 citationsComparative profiling of primary colorectal carcinomas and liver metastases identifies LEF1 as a prognostic biomarker.Albert Lin, Mei-Sze Chua, Yoon-La Choi, William Yeh, Young Ho Kim, Raymond L. Azzi, Gregg Adams, Kristin L. Sainani, Matt van de Rijn, Samuel So, Jonathan R. Pollack> ;PLOS ONE. 2011 Feb 24
- 1 citationsIs lymphadenectomy indicated in patients with T1 moderately differentiated penile cancerSameer Malhotra, Robert V. Rouse, Raymond Azzi, Jeffrey Reese> ;Canadian Journal of Urology. 2009 Dec 1
- 34 citationsThe Optimal Number of Pleural Biopsy Specimens for a Diagnosis of Tuberculous PleurisyCarl M. Kirsch, William A. Jensen, Frank T. Kagawa, John H. Wehner, D. Mark Kroe, Raymond L. Azzi> ;Chest. 1997 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- Santa Clara Valley Medical CenterSan Jose, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: