Are you Dr. Matsumoto?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2105 Forest Ave
San Jose, CA 95128Phone(408) 947-2501Fax(408) 283-7745
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Larry Matsumoto, MD is a board certified pathologist in San Jose, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with O'Connor Hospital.
Education & Training
- Letterman Army Medical CenterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1973 - 1977
- Santa Clara Valley Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1972 - 1973
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 26 citationsProlonged hypoxia upregulates vascular endothelial growth factor messenger RNA expression in ovine fetal membranes and placentaLarry C. Matsumoto, Ljubica Bogic, Robert A. Brace, Cecilia Y. Cheung> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2002 Feb 1
- 20 citationsIncreased urinary flow without development of polyhydramnios in response to prolonged hypoxia in the ovine fetus.Larry C. Matsumoto, Cecilia Y. Cheung, Robert A. Brace> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2001 Apr 1
- 20 citationsFetal esophageal ligation induces expression of vascular endothelial growth factor messenger ribonucleic acid in fetal membranesLarry C. Matsumoto, Ljubica Bogic, Robert A. Brace, Cecilia Y. Cheung> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2001 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- O'Connor HospitalSan Jose, California