Are you Dr. Ellsworth?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 22 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office815 Pollard Rd
Los Gatos, CA 95032Phone+1 408-866-4060Fax+1 419-866-5453
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Edward Ellsworth, MD is a board certified pathologist in Los Gatos, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Regional Medical Center of San Jose.
Education & Training
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1965 - 1968
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1964 - 1965
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public HealthClass of 1963
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1965 - 2024
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- Regional Medical Center of San JoseSan Jose, California