Are you Dr. Bala?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2155 S Bascom Ave
Campbell, CA 95008Phone(408) 866-5227Fax(408) 866-5228
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rajeev (Balasubramaniam) Bala, MD is a board certified pathologist in Campbell, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital.
Education & Training
- Stanford Health CareFellowship, Hematopathology, 2011 - 2012
- Stanford Health CareResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2006 - 2010
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Hematology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsIsolated Follicles Enriched for Centroblasts and Lacking t(14;18)/BCL2 in Lymphoid Tissue: Diagnostic and Clinical Implications.Grant E. Nybakken, Rajeev Bala, Dita Gratzinger, Carol Jones, James L. Zehnder, Charles D. Bangs, Athena M. Cherry, Roger A. Warnke, Yasodha Natkunam> ;PLOS ONE. 2016 Mar 18
- 16 citationsp16 is superior to ProEx C in identifying high-grade squamous intraepithelial lesions (HSIL) of the anal canal.Rajeev Bala, Benjamin A. Pinsky, Andrew H. Beck, Christina S. Kong, Mark L. Welton, Teri A. Longacre> ;The American Journal of Surgical Pathology. 2013 May 1
- 53 citationsQuantitation of Human Papillomavirus DNA in Plasma of Oropharyngeal Carcinoma PatientsHongbin Cao, Alice Banh, Shirley Kwok, Xiaoli Shi, Simon Wu, Trevor E. Krakow, Brian Khong, Brindha Bavan, Rajeev Bala, Benjamin A. Pinsky, Dimitrios Colevas, Nader Po...> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics. 2012 Mar 1
- Good Samaritan HospitalSan Jose, California