Are you Dr. Narla?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 20 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office815 Pollard Rd
Los Gatos, CA 95032Phone+1 408-866-4060Fax+1 419-866-5453
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jyothsna Narla, MD is a board certified pathologist in Los Gatos, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and New York. She is affiliated with Regional Medical Center of San Jose.
Education & Training
- Beaumont Health (Royal Oak)Residency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1978 - 1979
- Guntur Medical College NTRClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1980 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Disseminated Coccidioidomycosis in Bone MarrowAnupama Narla, Jyothsna Narla> ;American Journal of Hematology. 2021 May 18
- 5 citationsThe SRG rat, a Sprague-Dawley Rag2/Il2rg double-knockout validated for human tumor oncology studies.Fallon K. Noto, Jaya Sangodkar, Bisoye Towobola Adedeji, Sam Moody, Christopher B. McClain, Ming Tong, Eric M. Ostertag, Jack Crawford, Xiaohua Gao, Lauren Hurst, Cait...> ;Plos One. 2020 Oct 7
- Red Cell Membrane DisordersJyothsna Narla, MD> ;International Journal of Laboratory Hematology. 2017 Apr 28
- Join now to see all
- Regional Medical Center of San JoseSan Jose, California