Are you Dr. Narla?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office815 Pollard Rd
Los Gatos, CA 95032Phone(408) 866-4060Fax(419) 866-5453
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jyothsna Narla, MD is a board certified pathologist in Los Gatos, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and New York. She is affiliated with Regional Medical Center of San Jose.
Education & Training
- William Beaumont HospitalResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1978 - 1979
- Guntur Medical College NTRClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1980 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Red Cell Membrane DisordersJyothsna Narla, MD> ;International Journal of Laboratory Hematology. 2017 Apr 28
- 64 citationsRoles of KLF6 and KLF6-SV1 in Ovarian Cancer Progression and Intraperitoneal DisseminationAnalisa DiFeo, Goutham Narla, Jennifer Hirshfeld, Olga Camacho-Vanegas, Jyothsna Narla, Stephen L. Rose, Tamara Kalir, Shen Yao, Alice C. Levine, Michael J. Birrer, To...> ;Clinical Cancer Research. 2006 Jun 15
- 270 citationsKLF6, a candidate tumor suppressor gene mutated in prostate cancer.Goutham Narla, Karen E. Heath, Helen L. Reeves, Dan Li, Luciana E. Giono, Alec C. Kimmelman, Marc J. Glucksman, Jyothsna Narla, Francis J. Eng, Andrew M. Chan, Anna C....> ;Science. 2001 Dec 21
- Join now to see all
- Regional Medical Center of San JoseSan Jose, California