Dr. Hansen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office23 Upper Ragsdale Dr
Del Rey Oaks, CA 93940Phone(831) 375-3577Fax(831) 375-1478
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California DavisFellowship, Hematopathology, 1999 - 2000
- University of California DavisResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1994 - 1999
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Hematology
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsDetermination of Dry Matter Content in Potato Tubers by Low-Field Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (LF-NMR)Christian Hansen, Anette Kistrup Thybo, Hanne Christine Bertram, Nanna Viereck, Frans van den Berg, Søren Balling Engelsen> ;Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 2010 Sep 20
- 11 citationsEffect of gel firmness at cutting time, pH, and temperature on rennet coagulation and syneresis: an in situ 1H NMR relaxation study.Christian Hansen, Åsmund Rinnan, Søren Balling Engelsen, Thomas Janhøj, Elisabeth Micklander, Ulf Andersen, Frans van den Berg> ;Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 2010 Jan 13
- 11 citationsDiffusion of NaCl in meat studied by 1H and 23Na magnetic resonance imagingChristian Hansen, Frans van der Berg, Steffen Ringgaard, Hans Stødkilde-Jørgensen, Anders Karlsson> ;Meat Science. 2008 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Community Hospital of the Monterey PeninsulaMonterey, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: