Dr. Wu is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3949 Browning Pl
Raleigh, NC 27609Phone(919) 787-8221Fax(919) 789-4461
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 1987 - 1988
- Washington University - Barnes-Jewish HospitalResidency, Radiology, 1984 - 1987
- St Luke's HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1984
- Washington UniversityClass of 1983
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Radiology
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1992 - 2018
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Distal phalangeal brachydactyly secondary to healed renal osteodystrophy.Andrew C. Wu, Louis A. Gilula> ;Skeletal Radiology. 1987 Jan 1
- Annual Meeting and Chapter Leadership ConferenceJuly 22nd, 2019
- Chair, Radiology Advocacy Network
- WakeMed Raleigh CampusRaleigh, North Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: