Are you Dr. Pretter?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3949 Browning Pl
Raleigh, NC 27609Phone(919) 787-8221Fax(919) 789-4461
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Philip Pretter, MD is an Interventional Radiologist in Raleigh, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with WakeMed Raleigh Campus.
Education & Training
- UPMC PresbyterianFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 1997 - 1998
- UPMC PresbyterianResidency, Radiology, 1993 - 1997
- Allegheny Health Network Medical Education ConsortiumInternship, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1993
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1993 - 2000
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsThe bile duct in liver transplantation.Philip C. Pretter, Philip D. Orons, Albert B. Zajko> ;Seminars in Roentgenology. 1997 Jul 1
- WakeMed Raleigh CampusRaleigh, North Carolina