Are you Dr. Presson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3949 Browning Pl
Raleigh, NC 27609Phone(919) 787-8221Fax(919) 789-4461
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Presson Jr., MD is an Interventional Radiologist in Raleigh, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina. He is affiliated with WakeMed Raleigh Campus.
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 2000 - 2001
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Radiology, 1996 - 2000
- Carilion Roanoke Community HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1995 - 1996
- Wake Forest School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 46 citationsTransjugular Biopsy of the Liver in Pediatric and Adult Patients Using an 18-Gauge Automated Core Biopsy Needle: A Retrospective Review of 410 Consecutive ProceduresTony P. Smith, Thomas L Presson, Michael A. Heneghan, J. Mark Ryan> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 2003 Jan 1
- WakeMed Raleigh CampusRaleigh, North Carolina