Are you Dr. Masih?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1350 S Hickory St
Dept. Of Pathology
Melbourne, FL 32901Phone+1 321-434-7000Fax+1 321-434-5295
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Aneal Masih, MD is a board certified pathologist in Melbourne, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and California. He is affiliated with Health First Holmes Regional Medical Center, Health First Palm Bay Hospital, and Sebastian River Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1984 - 1989
- St Louis University Sapientia Ae DificatClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1992 - 2016
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Hematology
Publications & Presentations
- 95 citationsReliable and sensitive analysis of occult bone marrow metastases using automated cellular imaging.Kenneth D. Bauer, Jose de la Torre-Bueno, Ingo Diel, Debra Hawes, William J. Decker, Carl Priddy, Blaise Bossy, Susan Ludmann, Karen Yamamoto, Aneal S. Masih, Froilan ...> ;Clinical Cancer Research. 2000 Sep 1
- 58 citationsCD5-expressing B-cell non-Hodgkin's lymphomas with bcl-1 gene rearrangement have a relatively homogeneous immunophenotype and are associated with an overall poor progn...Glenn H. Segal, Aneal S. Masih, Allyson Canavan Fox, Trevor Jorgensen, Marda Scott, Raul C. Braylan> ;Blood. 1995 Mar 15
- 49 citationsT-cell-rich B-cell lymphoma. A clinicopathologic study of eight cases.Fady K. Baddoura, Wing C. Chan, Aneal S. Masih, Dan W. Mitchell, Nora C. J. Sun, Dennis D. Weisenburger> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 1995 Jan 1
- Join now to see all