Dr. Huberman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1350 S Hickory St
Dept. Of Pathology
Melbourne, FL 32901Phone+1 321-434-7000Fax+1 321-434-5295
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsFellowship, Dermatopathology, 1997 - 1998
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1992 - 1997
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1997 - 2024
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Dermatopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 22 citationsOncocytic mucoepidermoid carcinoma of the salivary glands.Babak Jahan-Parwar, Robert M. Huberman, Donald T. Donovan, Mary R. Schwartz, Mary L. Ostrowski> ;The American Journal of Surgical Pathology. 1999 May 1
- 197 citationsInterobserver variation in the histopathological assessment of Helicobacter pylori gastritisHala M.T. El-Zimaity, David Y Graham, Mohammad T Al-Assi, Hoda M. Malaty, Tuomo J. Karttunen, David P. Graham, Robert M Huberman, Robert M. Genta> ;Human Pathology. 1996 Jan 1
- 133 citationsThe gastric cardia in Helicobacter pylori infection.Robert M. Genta, Robert M. Huberman, David Y. Graham> ;Human Pathology. 1994 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: