Dr. Barnett is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7900 Lees Summit Rd
Kansas City, MO 64139Phone(816) 404-7000Fax(505) 855-5541
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of New Mexico HospitalClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- NM State Medical License 2003 - 2011
- MO State Medical License 1996 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsIn a safety net population HPV4 vaccine adherence worsens as BMI increases.Diane M. Harper, Britney M. Else, Mitchell J. Bartley, Anne M. Arey, Angela L. Barnett, Beth Rosemergey, Christopher A. Paynter, Inge Verdenius, Sean M. Harper, George...> ;PLOS ONE. 2014 Jul 30
- 12 citationsThe influence of free quadrivalent human papillomavirus vaccine (HPV4) on the timely completion of the three dose series.Diane M. Harper, Inge Verdenius, George D. Harris, Angela L. Barnett, Beth Rosemergey, Anne M. Arey, Jeffrey Wall, Gerard J. Malnar> ;Preventive Medicine. 2014 Apr 1
- Educator Voices: How the Coronavirus Pandemic Will Change EducationMarch 18th, 2020
- Family of Fairborn Woman Fighting COVID-19 Plans VigilJuly 9th, 2020
- Truman Medical Center-LakewoodKansas City, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: