Dr. Kraemer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Kraemer's full profile
Office7900 Lees Summit Rd
Kansas City, MO 64139Phone+1 816-404-7100Fax+1 816-404-7612
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1989 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
Publications & Presentations
- Health Outcomes of Kansas City's Vulnerable Patients Following Shutdown: An Assessment of Blood Pressure Among Sojourner Health Clinic Patients.Fahad Qureshi, Kevin Varghese, Kashif Javid, Srivats Narayanan, Edwin Kraemer> ;Cureus. 2022 Sep 1
- Truman Medical Center-LakewoodKansas City, Missouri
- Truman Medical Center-Hospital HillKansas City, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: