Dr. Ahern is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7900 Lees Summit Rd
Kansas City, MO 64139Phone(816) 404-7000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Missouri at Kansas CityResidency, Family Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- KCUMB - COM Education ConsortiumClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State License 1992 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsIntent to participate in future cervical cancer screenings is lower when satisfaction with the decision to be vaccinated is neutral.Natalie Marya Alexander, Diane M. Harper, Johanna Claire Comes, Melissa Smith Smith, Melinda Ann Heutinck, Sandra Martin Handley, Debra Ann Ahern> ;PLOS ONE. 2014 Jun 10
- 3 citationsWomen have a preference for their male partner to be HPV vaccinated.Diane M. Harper, Natalie Marya Alexander, Debra Ann Ahern, Johanna Claire Comes, Melissa Smith Smith, Melinda Ann Heutinck, Sandra Martin Handley> ;PLOS ONE. 2014 May 14
- 4 citationsQuantifying the decisional satisfaction to accept or reject the Human Papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine: a preference for cervical cancer prevention.Diane M. Harper, Billy B. Irons, Natalie Marya Alexander, Johanna Claire Comes, Melissa Smith Smith, Melinda Ann Heutinck, Sandra Martin Handley, Debra Ann Ahern> ;PLOS ONE. 2014 Feb 14
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: