Dr. Mitrani-Schwartz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office222 Station Plaza North
Mineola, NY 11501Phone+1 516-663-2051Fax+1 516-663-4740
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Long Island School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- NYIT College Of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State License 1992 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- Pseudomeningitis caused by Pseudomonas paucimobilis.Mitrani-Schwartz, A., Schoch, P., Cunha, B. A.> ;Heart Lung. 1991 May
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: