Are you Dr. Horowitz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 69 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office222 Station Plaza North
Mineola, NY 11501Phone(516) 663-2051Fax(516) 663-4740
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Bruce Horowitz, MD is a board certified internist in Mineola, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with NYU Winthrop Hospital and NYU Langone Hospitals.
Education & Training
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1983 - 2020
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011