Are you Dr. Vickers?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 58 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1625 Stockton Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95816Phone(916) 262-9108Fax(916) 262-9109
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Angela (Rosas) Vickers, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Sacramento, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. She is affiliated with Sutter Medical Center, Sacramento, Mercy General Hospital, and Mercy San Juan Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of California San DiegoResidency, Pediatrics, 1987 - 1990
- University of California San Diego School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Child Abuse Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Findings in older children with abusive head injury: does shaken-child syndrome exist?Salehi-Had, H., Brandt, J.D., Rosas, A.J., Rogers, K.K.> ;Pediatrics. 2006 May
- Anogenital injuries in child pedestrians run over by low-speed motor vehicles: four cases with findings that mimic child sexual abuse.Boos, S.C., Rosas, A.J., Boyle, C., McCann, J.> ;Pediatrics. 2003 Jul
- Child abuse presenting as pseudorenal failure with a history of a bicycle fall.Yang, J. W., Kuppermann, N., Rosas, A.> ;Pediatr Emerg Care. 2002 Apr
- Join now to see all