Dr. MacNeil is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1625 Stockton Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95816Phone(916) 262-9002Fax(916) 262-9012
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Advocate Lutheran General HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1995 - 1998
- Tel Aviv University SacklerClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1995 - 2005
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- The role of alpha-1-protease inhibitor (A1PI) in the inhibition of protease activity in human knee osteoarthritis.Awbrey, B. J., Kuong, S. J., MacNeil, K. L., Wright, M.> ;Agents Actions Suppl. 1993
- Sutter Medical Center, SacramentoSacramento, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: