Are you Dr. Goswami?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 VA Center
Augusta, ME 04330
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Anil Goswami, MD is a urologist in Augusta, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, Michigan, and Tennessee. He is affiliated with Maine Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Mount Sinai HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- Netaji S Chandra Bose Medical CollegeClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2003 - 2004
- MI State Medical License 2003 - 2025
- TN State Medical License 2003 - 2004
Publications & Presentations
- Dengue awareness, preventive behaviours and Aedes breeding opportunities among slums and slum-like pockets in Delhi, India: a formative assessment.Yadlapalli S. Kusuma, Anil Kumar Goswami, Bontha V. Babu> ;Transactions of The Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene. 2021 Jun 2
- Correction: Disability and its association with sociodemographic factors among elderly persons residing in an urban resettlement colony, New Delhi, India.Anil Kumar Goswami, Sathiyamoorthy Ramadass, Mani Kalaivani, Baridalyne Nongkynrih, Shashi Kant, Sanjeev Kumar Gupta> ;PloS one. 2019 Oct 23
- 1 citationsDisability and its association with sociodemographic factors among elderly persons residing in an urban resettlement colony, New Delhi, India.Anil Kumar Goswami, Ramadass S, Mani Kalaivani, Baridalyne Nongkynrih, Shashi Kant, Sanjeev Kumar Gupta> ;PloS one. 2019 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- From the WebApril 11th, 2019
- Maine Veterans Affairs Medical CenterAugusta, Maine