Dr. Tooth is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1053 Western Ave
Manchester, ME 04351Phone+1 207-622-6319Fax+1 207-622-6654
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Derrick Tooth is an urologist in Manchester, ME and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Inland Hospital, MaineGeneral Medical Center, and Maine Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Dalhousie University Faculty of Medicine and has been in practice 26 years. He specializes in surgical oncology and is experienced in urologic oncology, kidney and ureteral stones, and metabolic stone disease.
Education & Training
- Dalhousie University FOMClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: