Dr. Lopes is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11 Evergreen Dr
Oakland, ME 04963Phone+1 207-861-5050Fax+1 207-873-8171
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalResidency, Urology, 1999 - 2003
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1997 - 1999
- University at Buffalo School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- ND State Medical License 2009 - 2012
- ME State Medical License 2003 - 2024
- VT State Medical License 1999 - 2002
- American Board of Urology Urology
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsTime Course and Histology of Urethrocutaneous Fistula Formation in a Porcine Model of Urethral HealingMark T. Edney, Joseph F Lopes, Alan R. Schned, Pamela Ellsworth, Marc Cendron> ;European Urology. 2004 Jun 1
- 37 citationsHISTOLOGICAL ANALYSIS OF URETHRAL HEALING AFTER TUBULARIZED INCISED PLATE URETHROPLASTYJoseph F Lopes, Alan R. Schned, Pamela I. Ellsworth, Marc Cendron> ;The Journal of Urology. 2001 Sep 1
- 2 citationsCystoscopy at the time of ureteral reimplantation for primary vesicoureteral reflux: is it necessary? Incidence of undetected anomalies and cost.Joseph F Lopes, Marc Cendron, Pamela I. Ellsworth> ;Urology. 2001 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: