Dr. Gregory is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office116 Northport Ave
Belfast, ME 04915Phone+1 207-338-9290Fax+1 207-338-9570
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Urology, 1968 - 1972
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2000 - 2021
- PA State Medical License 1969 - 1990
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Case profile: Spontaneous passage of large urethral calculusJames M. Cummings, Raul O. Parra, John G. Gregory> ;Urology. 1986 Jan 1
- Urolithiasis after intestinal bypass.John G. Gregory> ;Urology. 1977 Jun 1
- 12 citationsA comparison of the action of Tofranil and Pro-Banthine on the urinary bladder.Gregory Jg, Alan J. Wein, Harry W. Schoenberg> ;Investigative urology. 1974 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: