Dr. Geevarughese is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office42-08 28th St
Astoria, NY 11101Phone+1 347-396-2429
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Public Health and General Preventive Medicine, 2008 - 2010
- Westchester Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 2004 - 2007
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2007 - 2024
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Public Health & General Preventive Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsCost-Effectiveness of Meningococcal Vaccination Among Men Who Have Sex With Men in New York City.Matthew S. Simon, Don Weiss, Anita Geevarughese, Molly Kratz, Blayne Cutler, Roy M. Gulick, Jane R. Zucker, Jay K. Varma, Bruce R. Schackman> ;Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes. 2016 Feb 1
- 9 citationsReaching children never previously vaccinated for influenza through a school-located vaccination program.Susan M. Kansagra, Vikki Papadouka, Anita Geevarughese, Michael A. Hansen, Kevin J. Konty, Jane R. Zucker> ;American Journal of Public Health. 2014 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: