Are you Dr. Adams?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 46 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office84 Marginal Way
Portland, ME 04101Phone+1 207-874-2445Fax+1 207-523-8598
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ann Adams, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Portland, Maine. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine and Rhode Island. She is affiliated with Maine Medical Center and Maine Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Women and Infants Hospital of Rhode Island/Brown UniversityResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1996 - 2000
- University of Vermont College of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- RI State Medical License 1997 - 2000
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2011-2013
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsClinical predictors of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia 2 or greater in women with mildly abnormal Pap smears.Lori A. Boardman, Ann E. Adams, Jeffrey F. Peipert> ;Journal of Reproductive Medicine. 2002 Nov 1