Dr. Gotschlich is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office84 Marginal Way
Portland, ME 04101Phone+1 207-874-2445Fax+1 207-523-8598
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1987 - 1991
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1990 - 2021
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 28 citationsC‐Reactive ProteinEmil C. Gotschlich> ;Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 2008 Jun 28
- A path to discovery: the career of Maclyn McCarty.Joshua Lederberg, Emil C. Gotschlich> ;PLOS Biology. 2005 Oct 11
- 1 citationsThe career of Maclyn McCartyEmil C. Gotschlich, Vincent A. Fischetti> ;Journal of Experimental Medicine. 2005 Jun 6
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: