Are you Dr. Wilberg?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 17 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office84 Marginal Way
Portland, ME 04101Phone+1 207-874-2445Fax+1 207-523-8598
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. James Wilberg, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Portland, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine. He is affiliated with Maine Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1983 - 1987
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1986 - 2021
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Sustained renal response to mycophenolate mofetil and CNI taper promotes survival in liver transplant patients with CNI-related renal dysfunction.Kornberg, A., Küpper, B., Thrum, K., Krause, B., Büchler, P., Kornberg, J., Sappler, A., Altendorf-Hofmann, A., Wilberg, J., Friess, H.> ;Dig Dis Sci. 2011 Jan
- Long-term survival after recurrent hepatocellular carcinoma in liver transplant patients: clinical patterns and outcome variables.Kornberg, A., Küpper, B., Tannapfel, A., Katenkamp, K., Thrum, K., Habrecht, O., Wilberg, J.> ;Eur J Surg Oncol. 2010 Mar 01
- Recurrence-free long-term survival after liver transplantation in patients with 18F-FDG non-avid hilar cholangiocarcinoma on PET.Kornberg, A., Küpper, B., Thrum, K., Wilberg, J., Sappler, A., Gottschild, D.> ;Am J Transplant. 2009 Nov 01
- Join now to see all
- Maine Medical CenterPortland, Maine