Are you Dr. Dahlberg?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4800 Sand Point Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105Phone(206) 987-2106Fax(206) 606-1025
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ann Dahlberg, MD is a pediatric hematologist/oncologist in Seattle, Washington. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington. She is affiliated with Seattle Children's Hospital and Seattle Cancer Care Alliance.
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonFellowship, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, 2008 - 2011
- University of WashingtonResidency, Pediatrics, 2005 - 2008
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
- Pilot Study Evaluating the Use of Ex Vivo Expanded Cord Blood Progenitors as Supportive Care Following Induction Chemotherapy (FLAG) in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory AML Start of enrollment: 2012 Dec 01Dahlberg, A.E.,Qayed, M.
Publications & Presentations
- Impact of T Cell Repertoire Diversity on Mortality Following Cord Blood Transplantation.Filippo Milano, R O Emerson, Rachel B. Salit, Katherine A. Guthrie, Laurel A Thur, Ann Dahlberg, Harlan Robins, Colleen Delaney> ;Frontiers in Oncology. 2020 Oct 9
- Treosulfan-based conditioning is feasible and effective for cord blood recipients: A phase 2 multicenter studyFilippo Milano, Jonathan A. Gutman, H. Joachim Deeg, Eneida R. Nemecek, Joachim Baumgart, Laurel A Thur, Ann Dahlberg, Rachel B. Salit, Corinne Summers, Frederick R. A...> ;Blood Advances. 2020 Jul 28
- 1 citationsHigh Incidence of Herpes Zoster After Cord Blood Hematopoietic Cell Transplant Despite Longer Duration of Antiviral Prophylaxis.Elisabetta Xue, Hu Xie, Wendy M. Leisenring, Louise E. Kimball, Sonia Goyal, Lisa Chung, Rachel Blazevic, Byron Maltez, Anna Edwards, Ann Dahlberg, Rachel B. Salit, Co...> ;Clinical Infectious Diseases. 2020 Mar 9
- Join now to see all
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance to Present New Research at 62nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of HematologyDecember 5th, 2020