Dr. Marchlewski is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office744 S Webster Ave
Green Bay, WI 54301Phone(920) 433-3500
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Rush University Medical CenterFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1989 - 1991
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Psychiatry, 1986 - 1989
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1996 - 2021
- IL State Medical License 1986 - 2011
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Forensic Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Primidone or Phenobarbital Use Complicating Disruptive Behavior DisordersCarrie E. Sylvester, Anthony Marchlewski, James M. Manaligod> ;Clinical Pediatrics. 1994 Apr 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: