Are you Dr. Rodriguez?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 13 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3150 Gershwin Dr
Bellevue, WI 54311Phone(920) 391-4700Fax(920) 391-4731
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Josefina Rodriguez, MD is a psychiatrist in Bellevue, Wisconsin. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin, Utah, and Illinois. She is affiliated with Brown County Community Treatment Center and HSHS St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center - HoustonResidency, Psychiatry, 1994 - 1997
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine at ElmhurstInternship, Transitional Year, 1993 - 1994
- Manila Central University College of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 1997 - 2006
- IL State Medical License 1997 - 2017
- WI State Medical License 1997 - 2021
- IN State Medical License 1997 - 2021
Publications & Presentations
- The results of consolidation with autologous stem-cell transplantation in patients with peripheral T-cell lymphoma (PTCL) in first complete remission: the Spanish Lymp...Rodríguez, J.,Conde, E.,Gutiérrez, A.,Arranz, R.,León, A.,Marín, J.,Bendandi, M.,Albo, C.,Caballero, M. D.> ;Ann. Oncol.. 2007 Jan 19
- Autologous stem-cell transplantation in diffuse large B-cell non-Hodgkin's lymphoma not achieving complete response after induction chemotherapy: the GEL/TAMO experience.Rodriguez, J.,Caballero, M. D.,Gutierrez, A.,Solano, C.,Arranz, R.,Lahuerta, J. J.,Sierra, J.,Gandarillas, M.,Perez-Simon, J. A.,Zuazu, J.,Lopez-Guillermo, A.,Sureda, ...> ;Ann. Oncol.. 2004 Sep 16