Are you Dr. Pakiam?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office56 Winthrop St
Augusta, ME 04330Phone+1 207-626-0481Fax+1 207-622-6078
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Anthony Pakiam, MD is a board certified neurologist in Augusta, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine, Michigan, and Minnesota. He is affiliated with MaineGeneral Medical Center and Maine Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of RochesterFellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology, 1996 - 1997
- University of MinnesotaResidency, Neurology, 1992 - 1996
- University of Chicago (NorthShore)Internship, Transitional Year, 1991 - 1992
- University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- MI State Medical License 1998 - 2002
- MN State Medical License 1993 - 1996
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsPhenotypic variability leads to under-recognition of HNPPNeeraj Kumar, Suraj Muley, Anthony S.I. Pakiam, Gareth Parry> ;Journal of Clinical Neuromuscular Disease. 2002 Mar 1
- 55 citationsHistorical and clinical features of psychogenic tremor: a review of 70 cases.Yun Joong Kim, Anthony S.-I. Pakiam, Anthony E. Lang> ;Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences. 1999 Aug 1
- 86 citationsIntracranial Hypotension With Parkinsonism, Ataxia, and Bulbar WeaknessAnthony S.-I. Pakiam, Christine Lee, Anthony E. Lang> ;JAMA Neurology. 1999 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- MaineGeneral Medical CenterAugusta, Maine
- Maine Veterans Affairs Medical CenterAugusta, Maine