Dr. Waybright is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10 Minot Ave
Auburn, ME 04210Phone(207) 795-2927Fax(207) 795-2000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Neurology, 1977 - 1978
- West Virginia University School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1974 - 1977
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1974
- West Virginia University School of MedicineClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1999 - 2015
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsImproved optic nerve conduction with ingestion of ice waterBarbara Scherokman, John B. Selhorst, Edward A. Waybright, Bahman Jabbari, George E. Bryan, Charles G. Maitland> ;Annals of Neurology. 1985 Apr 1
- 9 citationsLiver lover's headache: pseudotumor cerebri and vitamin A intoxication.John B. Selhorst, Edward A. Waybright, Sandra Jennings, James J. Corbett> ;JAMA. 1984 Dec 28
- 19 citationsSarcoid optic neuropathySteven K. Gudeman, John B. Selhorst, John O. Susac, Edward A. Waybright> ;Neurology. 1982 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Central Maine Medical CenterLewiston, Maine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: