Dr. Mashaw is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2875 NW Stucki ave
Hillsboro, OR 97124Phone(971) 336-1000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Oregon Health & Science UniversityResidency, Family Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- Wake Forest School of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2016 - 2021
- WA State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- VA State Medical License 2008 - 2016
- NC State Medical License 2007 - 2008
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsImplementation of a hospital readmissions prevention program in a rural geriatric population.Arsheeya Mashaw> ;Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2014 Oct 1
- Kaiser Westside Medical CenterHillsboro, Oregon
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: