Dr. Custino is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office19400 Nw Evergreen Pkwy
Hillsboro, OR 97124Phone(503) 645-2762Fax(503) 690-5023
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Kaiser Permanente Southern CaliforniaResidency, Family Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin UniversityClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- OR State Medical License 1999 - 2021
- CA State Medical License 1997 - Present
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: