Dr. Altbuch is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office729 Cambridge Dr
Janesville, WI 53548Phone+1 608-751-9443
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Arthur Altbuch is a geriatrician in Janesville, WI and is affiliated with Mercyhealth Hospital and Trauma Center, Janesville, Wisconsin and Baptist Primary Care, Jacksonville, Florida. He received his medical degree from Albany Medical College and has been in practice 43 years. He is board certified in addiction medicine, sports medicine, and family medicine.
Education & Training
- Bayfront Health St PetersburgResidency, Family Medicine, 1976 - 1979
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 1977 - 2025
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Geriatric Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Sports Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Addiction Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2012
- Board Certified American Board of Addiction Medicine, 2010
- Diplomate American Academy of Pain Management
Publications & Presentations
- More on high-low agreements.Arthur M Altbuch> ;Family practice management. 2007 Jul 1
- 'Overtraining' in athletes and decreased libido.Altbuch, A. M.> ;Am Fam Physician. 1993 Oct
- Chemical evolution. 18. Synthesis of pyrimidines from guanidine and cyanoacetaldehyde.Ferris, J. P., Zamek, O. S., Altbuch, A. M., Freiman, H.> ;J Mol Evol. 1974 Jan 01
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: