Are you Dr. Mahoney?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 16 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office610 Walnut St
Madison, WI 53726
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jane Mahoney, MD is a geriatrician in Madison, Wisconsin. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin. She is an Associate Professor at University of Wisconsin Medical School.
Education & Training
- University of WisconsinFellowship, Geriatric Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- University of WisconsinResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- UCSFClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1987 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
- Dane County Safety Assessment for Elders (SAFE) Research Study Start of enrollment: 2003 Dec 01Mahoney, J.E.
- Dane County Safety Assessment (SAFE) Research Study Start of enrollment: 2002 Oct 01Mahoney, J.
- Kenosha County Falls Prevention Study Start of enrollment: 2002 May 01Mahoney, J.E.
Publications & Presentations
- Essential elements to “design for dissemination” within a research network—a modified Delphi study of the Community-Academic Aging Research Network (CAARN)Maria C. Mora Pinzon, Shannon Myers, Jill Renken, Erin Eggert, Betty Chewning, Jane E. Mahoney> ;Implementation science communications. 2021 Feb 12
- The Feasibility and Effectiveness of a Community-Based Intervention to Reduce Sedentary Behavior in Older Adults.Kevin M. Crombie, Brianna N Leitzelar, Neda E. Almassi, Jane E. Mahoney, Kelli F. Koltyn> ;Journal of Applied Gerontology. 2021 Jan 27
- 1 citationsEvaluation of Peer-to-Peer Support and Health Care Utilization Among Community-Dwelling Older AdultsElizabeth A. Jacobs, Rebecca J. Schwei, Scott Hetzel, Jane E. Mahoney, Katherine R. Sebastian, Kali DeYoung, Jenni Frumer, Jenny Madlof, Alis Simpson, Erika Zambrano-M...> ;JAMA network open. 2020 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- Prevention Research Center to Focus on Mother-Baby HealthApril 16th, 2019
- Wisconsin Has Highest Rate of Deadly Falls Among Older AdultsMarch 3rd, 2019
- 2016 Dissemination & Implementation Short CourseOctober 11th, 2016
- Join now to see all
- Dissemination Research On Fall Prevention: "Stepping On" In A Wisconsin CommunityNational Center For Injury Prevention And Control2007–2011
- Building Wisconsin'S Community-Academic Infrastructure To Promote Aging ResearchNational Institute On Aging2010
- Every 2 Hour Toileting PLUS Ambulation, Upper Extremity Exercises &FNational Center For Research Resources1999–2002
- Progressive Resistance Training And Nutritional Supplementation For AdultsNational Center For Research Resources1997–1999
- Progressive Resistance Training &Nutritional Supplementation For Older AdultsNational Center For Research Resources1997–1999
- Falls After Hospital DischargeNational Institute On Aging1994–1998