Dr. Peacock is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office600 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53792Phone(608) 282-8270Fax(608) 263-9830
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of WisconsinFellowship, Geriatric Psychiatry, 2007 - 2008
- University of WisconsinResidency, Psychiatry, 2003 - 2007
- Saint Louis University School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2004 - 2021
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Geriatric Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Sleep Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsNarcolepsy: clinical features, co-morbidities & treatment.Jeremy Peacock, Ruth M. Benca> ;Indian Journal of Medical Research. 2010 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: