Dr. Carlsson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2500 Overlook Ter
Madison, WI 53705Phone(608) 263-6400
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of WisconsinFellowship, Geriatric Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- University of WisconsinResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1999
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1996 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
- Impact of Icosapent Ethyl on Alzheimers Disease Biomarkers in Preclinical Adults Start of enrollment: 2016 May 01Cynthia M. Carlsson, MD MS
- Clinical Trial of Solanezumab for Older Individuals Who May be at Risk for Memory Loss Start of enrollment: 2014 Feb 01Boxer, A.,Pierce, A.,Lerner, A.,Smith, A.,Burke, A.,Porsteinsson, A.,Ott, B.,Sadowsky, C.,Lippa, C.,Bernick, C.,Dyck, C.V.,Carlsson, C.,Murman, D.,Geldmacher, D.,Knopman, D.,Erten-Lyons, D.,Galasko, D.,Pe...
- Statin Effects on Beta-Amyloid and Cerebral Perfusion in Adults at Risk for Alzheimer's Disease Start of enrollment: 2009 Mar 01Carlsson, C.M.,Jacobson, L.E.
- Impact of Atorvastatin on Cerebral Perfusion and Endothelial Function Start of enrollment: 2006 Jun 01Carlsson, C.M.
- Evaluating Simvastatin's Potential Role in Therapy Start of enrollment: 2005 Feb 01Carlsson, C.M.
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsAssessment of vascular stiffness in the internal carotid artery proximal to the carotid canal in Alzheimer's disease using pulse wave velocity from low rank reconstruc...Leonardo A. Rivera-Rivera, Karly Alex Cody, Laura Eisenmenger, Paul Cary, Howard A. Rowley, Cynthia M. Carlsson, Sterling C. Johnson, Kevin M. Johnson> ;Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism. 2021 Feb 1
- Cerebrospinal fluid metabolomics identifies 19 brain-related phenotype associations.Daniel J. Panyard, Kyeong Min Kim, Burcu F. Darst, Yuetiva Deming, Xiaoyuan Zhong, Yuchang Wu, Hyunseung Kang, Cynthia M. Carlsson, Sterling C. Johnson, Sanjay Asthana...> ;Communications biology. 2021 Jan 12
- Age-Related Tau Burden and Cognitive Deficits Are Attenuated in KLOTHO KL-VS Heterozygotes.Ira Driscoll, Yue Ma, Catherine L Gallagher, Sterling C Johnson, Sanjay Asthana, Bruce P Hermann, Mark A Sager, Kaj Blennow, Henrik Zetterberg, Cynthia M Carlsson, Cor...> ;Journal of Alzheimer's disease : JAD. 2021 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Wisconsin Partnership Grant Aimed at Improving Care of Residents Living with DementiaJune 25th, 2019
- Brave Study Looks at Veterans and Alzheimer's DiseaseNovember 15th, 2017
- Alzheimer's Disease Deaths Climb Almost 55 PercentNovember 14th, 2017
- Join now to see all
- Statin Effects On Beta-Amyloid And Cerebral Perfusion In Adults At Risk For ADNational Institute On Aging2009–2011
- Effect Of Statins On Pathobiology Of Alzheimer'S DiseaseNational Institute On Aging2005–2008
- Impact Of Atorvastatin On Cerebral Perfusion And Endothelial FunctionNational Center For Research Resources2007
- Effect Of Statins On The Pathobiology Of Alzheimer'S Disease: The Esprit TrialNational Center For Research Resources2006–2007
- Effects Of Simvastatin On The Pathobiology Of Alzheimer'S Disease: Past StudyNational Center For Research Resources2004–2005
- Effect Of Statins On Pathobiology Of Alzheimer'S DiseaseNational Institute On Aging2004
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: