Are you Dr. Kidd?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1305 W Main St
Whitewater, WI 53190Phone+1 262-473-4548Fax+1 262-472-7691
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kenneth Kidd, MD is a geriatrician in Whitewater, Wisconsin. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin and North Carolina. He is affiliated with Fort HealthCare and SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital.
Education & Training
- Wake Forest University School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1978 - 1981
- Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical CenterClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1981 - 2019
- NC State Medical License 1979 - 1982
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014