Are you Dr. Sauvigne?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 56 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office215 N Main St
White River Junction, VT 05009Phone+1 802-295-9363
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Arthur Sauvigne, MD is a geriatrician in White River Junction, Vermont. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Hampshire. He is affiliated with White River Junction Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Littleton Regional Healthcare.
Education & Training
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1976
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 1976 - 2020
Publications & Presentations
- 70 citationsEffects of sustained audit/feedback on self-reported health status of primary care patients.Stephan D. Fihn, Mary B. McDonell, Paula Diehr, Stephen M Anderson, Katharine A. Bradley, David H. Au, John A. Spertus, Marcia L. Burman, Gayle E. Reiber, Catarina I. ...> ;The American Journal of Medicine. 2004 Feb 15
- 289 citationsContinuity of Outpatient Medical Care in Elderly Men: A Randomized TrialJohn H. Wasson, A E Sauvigne, R P Mogielnicki, Walter G. Frey, C H Sox, C Gaudette, A Rockwell> ;JAMA. 1984 Nov 2
- Capitation for medical care. The importance of health status in older patients.Wasson, J. H., Sauvigne, A. E., Balestra, D., Mogielnicki, R. P., Nelson, E., Frey, W. G., Webster, S.> ;Med Care. 1987 Oct
- White River Junction Veterans Affairs Medical CenterWhite River Junction, Vermont
- Littleton Regional HealthcareLittleton, New Hampshire