Are you Dr. Gephart?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office289 County Rd
Windsor, VT 05089Phone+1 802-674-7300Fax+1 802-674-7314
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Dale Gephart, MD is a geriatrician in Windsor, Vermont.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1980
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1967 - 1970
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1966 - 1967
- University of Southern California School of MedicineClass of 1966
Publications & Presentations
- 24 citationsComputer use among community-based primary care physician preceptors.Patricia A. Carney, Daniel A. Poor, Karen E. Schifferdecker, Dale Gephart, W. Blair Brooks, David W. Nierenberg> ;Academic Medicine. 2004 Jun 1
- 8 citationsCollaborative planning of a Web-based learning resource for primary care education.Constance D. Baldwin, Dale Gephart, Russell C. Maulitz> ;Academic Medicine. 2001 May 1
- 25 citationsAn Encounter-Based Analysis of the Nature of Teaching and Learning in a 3rd-Year Medical School ClerkshipPatricia A. Carney, Catherine F. Pipas, M. Scottie Eliassen, Dennis Donahue, Donald O. Kollisch, Dale Gephart, Allen J. Dietrich> ;Teaching and Learning in Medicine. 2000 Jan 1
- Join now to see all