Dr. Blackwood is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office215 N Main St
Veterans Affairs Medical Center
White River Junction, VT 05009Phone+1 603-358-4900
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Vidant Medical Center/East Carolina UniversityFellowship, Geriatric Medicine (Family Medicine), 2005 - 2006
- Naval Hospital (Camp Pendleton)Residency, Family Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- University of Vermont College of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- VT State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- White River Junction Veterans Affairs Medical CenterWhite River Junction, Vermont
- Cheshire Medical CenterKeene, New Hampshire
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: