Dr. Mikhaylov is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office62-54 97th Pl
Rego Park, NY 11374Phone(718) 595-1166Fax(718) 595-1167
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Harlem Hospital CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1999 - 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Mechanism of quantum dot luminescence excitation within implanted SiO2:Si:C films.Zatsepin, A. F., Buntov, E. A., Kortov, V. S., Tetelbaum, D. I., Mikhaylov, A. N., Belov, A. I.> ;J Phys Condens Matter. 2012 Feb 1
- Improvement of the photon generation efficiency in phosphorus-doped silicon nanocrystals: Γ-X mixing of the confined electron states.Belyakov, V. A., Belov, A. I., Mikhaylov, A. N., Tetelbaum, D. I., Burdov, V. A.> ;J Phys Condens Matter. 2009 Jan 28
- Effect of ion doping with donor and acceptor impurities on intensity and lifetime of photoluminescence from SiO2 films with silicon quantum dots.Mikhaylov, A. N., Tetelbaum, D. I., Burdov, V. A., Gorshkov, O. N., Belov, A. I., Kambarov, D. A., Belyakov, V. A., Vasiliev, V. K., Kovalev, A. I., Gaponova, D. M.> ;J Nanosci Nanotechnol. 2008 Feb
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: