Dr. Prokhorova is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office98-17 Queens Boulevard
Rego Park, NY 11374Phone(718) 275-5600Fax(718) 275-5608
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 1998 - 2001
- St Petersburg State Pediatric Medicine AcademyClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2005 - 2013
- GA State Medical License 2003 - 2007
- NY State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsRegulation of alveolar macrophage and type II cell DNA synthesis: effects of ozone inhalationSvetlana Prokhorova, Naimish Patel, Debra L. Laskin> ;American Journal of Physiology-lung Cellular and Molecular Physiology. 1998 Dec 1
- 11 citationsMacrophage and interleukin-1 induced nitric oxide production and cytostasis in hamster tumor cells varying in malignant potential.Natasha Lavnikova, Ludmila Burdelya, Anand Lakhotia, Naimish Patel, Svetlana Prokhorova, Debra L. Laskin> ;Journal of Leukocyte Biology. 1997 Apr 1
- 1 citationsCytostasis is required for IL-1 induced nitric oxide production in transformed hamster fibroblasts.Natasha Lavnikova, Anand Lakhotia, Naimish Patel, Svetlana Prokhorova, Debra L. Laskin> ;Journal of Cellular Physiology. 1996 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: