Are you Dr. Lavy?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 9 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9851 Queens Blvd
Rego Park, NY 11374Phone(718) 897-7373Fax(718) 897-8762
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Uri Lavy, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Rego Park, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital.
Education & Training
- BronxCare Health SystemResidency, Pediatrics, 1969 - 1972
- The Hebrew University of Jerusalem Hadassah Medical SchoolClass of 1960
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1973 - 2014
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Pharmacological properties of colloidal bismuth subcitrate (CBS, DE-NOL).Wieriks, J., Hespe, W., Jaitly, K. D., Koekkoek, P. H., Lavy, U.> ;Scand J Gastroenterol Suppl. 1982
- Salivary inhibition in mice and rabbits by a number of anticholinergics. A methodological investigation.Lavy, U. I., Mulder, D.> ;Arch Int Pharmacodyn Ther. 1969 Apr
- The effect of oral supplementation of zinc sulphate on primary wound healing in rats.Lavy, U. I.> ;Br J Surg. 1972 Mar
- Join now to see all
- North Shore University HospitalManhasset, New York