Dr. Farahmand is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10 George St
Lowell, MA 01852Phone(978) 458-1463Fax(978) 454-3051
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 1997 - 2000
- Allegheny University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1996 - 1997
- Isfahan University of Medical SciencesClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 2002 - 2024
- MA State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1996 - 1997
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Validation of the diagnostic criteria for atopic dermatitis.Firooz, A., Davoudi, S. M., Farahmand, A. N., Majdzadeh, R., Kashani, N., Dowlati, Y.> ;Arch Dermatol. 1999 May
- Lowell General HospitalLowell, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: